October 9 & 10 Monthly Crop
Time & Location
About The Event
CONQUER COVID RETURN - MONTH 2. Yes, things are STILL different but we are able to get back to scrapbooking - safely! You are invited to join us for a weekend of creativity filled with scrapbooking, friends and fun. Please realize these changes have been made considering State Regulations, Church Requirements and my attempt for everyone to feel like enough safety measures are in place. Here's what our weekend will look like...
WHAT'S THE SAME:
- 18 Hours of Cropping over 2 Days
- Electric Access to Each Seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Door Prize / Game
- Free Gift/Make 'n Take Kit
- Free Coffee
- Your Own 8' Table
- No Tool Area or Cricut
- No Get It Done Drawings or Classes
- No Meals Offered, plan accordingly
- Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant available
- No other rooms available to us - just the Hall and Bathrooms by the Hall ONLY
- According to the Health Department, masks MUST BE worn at all times.
- Advance Payment - through my website, Venmo or mail.
- I know this is different, feel free to send me your questions.
- $25 for the Weekend (increase in effect until we can get back to "normal")
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
Payment & RSVP
- To reduce close contact, advance payment is prefered.
- 'Get a Ticket' to pay and reserve your 8' space.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
- Save Me A Seat$25$25Sold Out