Fri, Oct 12|
Church of God of Prophecy
October 12 & 13 Monthly Crop
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2018, 4:00 PM – Oct 13, 2018, 7:00 PM
Church of God of Prophecy, 208 Tilghman Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
CROPtoperfest is Here! Join us for a cropping, fabulous friends and delicious food in a fun cozy atmosphere.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- Door Prize; Get It Done Drawings
- Free Make 'n Take
- Vendors; Classes
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
- Friday dinner : TBA
- Saturday lunch : TBA
(Coffee and Dessert for all)
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (M&T)
- Stampin' Up! with Judy (M&T)
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
- Pay in advance from this event
NEW-- from this Event you can "Get a Ticket" to reserve your space. You can choose to (1) Early Registration to reserve space and pay at the crop or (2) Pay at Door to reserve space and pay $20 in advance or (3) First Time Guest Discount for new to Cropping Cafe scrappers to reserve their spot and pay $10 in advance. With all choices, meals are paid at the crop.
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788 ; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking ; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
Your crop spot is reserved and paid. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
Pay at the Door
Your crop spot is reserved and your crop fee of $20 ($10 for first time guest) is required when you arrive. Fee and meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
First Time Guest Discount
Welcome to Cropping Cafe, glad you found us. Your crop spot is reserved and paid. This is a one time reduced fee for new guests to see what our scrapbooking group is all about. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.