November 5 & 6 Monthly Crop
Time & Location
About The Event
November. What a year for Scrapbooking! I have enjoyed our time together, plan to come so we can show our appreciation. Join us for scrapbooking with fabulous friends in a new location.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area (Cricut Expression and cartridges by request, BYOMat)
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (taking Creative Memories orders)
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Covid: 6' table for distancing. Also, hand santizer provided throughout the room, mask to be worn when moving around the room and at vendor tables, masks are required throughout the hotel, mask are not required at your scrapping spot unless you would like. Also, implemented: wiping down tools after use, pre-payments and using single-serve items when possible.
Location: The Hampton Inn offers a roomy scrapbook space with separate entrance. Food can be brought in. There are many restaurants close by and that offer delivery. If you would like to spend Friday night, I use the Hilton Rewards App to get the best pricing. I may be able to offer early and late access to the crop room for guests.
Registering and Prepayment is required. Space is limited to 32.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: firstname.lastname@example.org