Fri, Mar 11|
Christian Community Center
Monthly Crop w/Cropping Cafe
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
Mar 11, 4:00 PM – Mar 12, 7:00 PM
Christian Community Center, 408 Gordy Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
2022 We welcome you! I look forward to new adventures and meeting new scrapbooker's this year. Join us for crafting, creating and scrapbooking with fabulous ladies in a friendly atmosphere...
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, make 'n take, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
- Meals may be offered. Friday dinner or Saturday lunch for an additional fee.
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
- Side table featuring Creative Memories (with Paula)
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Location: The Christian Community Center offers a roomy scrapbook space with separate entrance. Meal may be offered or food can be brought in. There are many restaurants close by and that offer delivery. I will send emails and post to my Facebook group two weeks before the event. You can register at anytime from my website. If you would like to spend Friday night in Salisbury - local rates flucuate with the season - the Microtel Inn & Swites by Wyndham on Merrit Mill Rd in Salisbury is reasonable and close by. Hampton Inn Salisbury on Naylor Mill Road is the closest hotel.
Registering is required. Space is limited to 36.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com
Your crop spot is reserved.