May 21 & 22 Monthly Crop
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for some fun and scrapbooking! And we'll be celebrating our great friend, Judy and all the blessed years we had with her at the classes, crops, retreats and Stampin' Up! knowledge.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area (Cricut Expression and cartridges by request, BYOMat)
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up! and limited Creative Memories
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (plus Creative Memories orders)
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Covid: 6' tables for distancing. Also, hand santizer provided throughout the room, mask to be worn when moving around the room and at vendor tables, masks are required throughout the building, mask are not required at your scrapping spot unless you would like. Also, implementing wiping down tools after use, pre-payments and using single-serve items when possible.
Location: Christian Community Center, 408 Gordy Road, Salisbury, MD.
Registering and Prepayment is required. Space is limited to 36.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com