Fri, May 18|
Church of God of Prophecy
May 18 & 19 Cropping Cafe
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
May 18, 2018, 4:00 PM – May 19, 2018, 7:00 PM
Church of God of Prophecy, 208 Tilghman Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
Satisfy Your Crop Craving in May with National Scrapbook Day
Friday - No frills - crop space and dinner (we are saving all the fun for Saturday)
Saturday - A little extra fun & a little extra prizes
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
$5 Meals by Kurtis
- Friday dinner : Salad and Pizza
- Saturday lunch : Baked Potato Bar
(Both served with tea and dessert)
VENDORS - sharing NSD fun and prizes with you
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (M&T)
- Stampin' Up! with Judy (M&T)
- Creative Memories with Cheryl (M&T)
- SATURDAY - Crafty Girl 2 Pg Layout with Lisa
- FRIDAY (ONLY)- Scrapbook tees with Lisa, bring your own shirt, I cut and press design, $10
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
- Pay in advance with PayPal
For better planning, please include:
- the day(s) you plan to attend and
- which meals you plan to purchase
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788 ; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking ; email: email@example.com
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
Your crop spot is reserved and paid. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
Pay at the Door
Your crop spot is reserved and your crop fee of $20 ($10 for first time guest) is required when you arrive. Fee and meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
First Time Guest Discount
Welcome to Cropping Cafe, glad you found us. Your crop spot is reserved and paid. This is a one time reduced fee for new guests to see what our scrapbooking group is all about. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.