Fri, May 01|
Church of God of Prophecy
May 1 & 2 Monthly Crop
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
May 01, 2020, 4:00 PM – May 02, 2020, 7:00 PM
Church of God of Prophecy, 208 Tilghman Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY CELEBRATION! Join us for cropping with fabulous friends and delicious food in a fun cozy atmosphere but with added goodies to celebrate our beloved hobby, Scrapbooking!
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- This month: No Frill Friday; Celebration on Saturday
- Free Make 'n Take
- Vendors; Classes
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
- Friday dinner: TBA
- Saturday lunch: TBA
(Coffee and Dessert for all)
Saturday Vendor Hop Includes
Every few hours is hosted by a generous vendor offering you fun, games and prizes:
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (M&T)
- Stampin' Up! with Judy
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
- Pay in advance from this event (below)
Register from this Event -- you can "Get a Ticket" to reserve your space. You can choose to (1) Early Registration to reserve space and pay now (with PayPal or Credit Card) or (2) Pay at Door to reserve space and pay at the door or (3) First Time Guest Discount for new to Cropping Cafe scrapper's to reserve their spot and pay $10 in advance. With all choices, meals are paid at the crop.
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
Your crop spot is reserved and paid. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
Pay at the Door
Your crop spot is reserved and your crop fee of $20 ($10 for first time guest) is required when you arrive. Fee and meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
First Time Guest Discount
Welcome to Cropping Cafe, glad you found us. Your crop spot is reserved and paid. This is a one time reduced fee for new guests to see what our scrapbooking group is all about. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.