Fri, Mar 26|
Christian Community Center
March 26 & 27 Monthly Crop
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2021, 4:00 PM – Mar 27, 2021, 7:00 PM
Christian Community Center, 408 Gordy Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
March in for Scrapbooking! This year is bringing changes but I am grateful to be able to offer our hobby in a group setting. You are such a blessing ... I look forward to new adventures and meeting new scrapbooker's this year. Join us for scrapbooking with fabulous friends in a (temporary) new location.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area (Cricut Expression and cartridges by request, BYOMat)
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa
- Close to My Heart with Sherri **March Featured Vendor**
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Covid: We will start the year observing changes due to covid - the most noticable change is the location and 6' distancing. Also, hand santizer provided throughout the room, mask to be worn when moving around the room and at vendor tables, masks are required throughout the hotel, mask are not required at your scrapping spot unless you would like, wiping down tools after use, pre-payments and using single-serve items when possible.
Location: The Christian Community Center is helping me out during renovations at the Hampton Inn. They offer a roomy scrapbook space. Food can be brought in. There are many restaurants close by and that offer delivery.
Registering and Prepayment is required. Space is limited to 32.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your crop spot is reserved.