March 15 & 16 Monthly Crop
Time & Location
About The Event
MARCH 2019! I am a Lucky gal -- lucky to have you to scrapbook with this month! Join us for cropping with fabulous friends and delicious food in a fun cozy atmosphere.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- Door Prize; Get It Done Drawings
- Free Make 'n Take
- Vendors; Classes
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
- Friday dinner : TBA
- Saturday lunch : TBA
(Coffee and Dessert for all)
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (M&T)
- Stampin' Up! with Judy
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Pampered Chef / Party Mixes with Kathi
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
- Pay in advance from this event (below)
Register from this Event -- you can "Get a Ticket" to reserve your space. You can choose to (1) Early Registration to reserve space and pay now (with PayPal or Credit Card) or (2) Pay at Door to reserve space and pay at the door or (3) First Time Guest Discount for new to Cropping Cafe scrapper's to reserve their spot and pay $10 in advance. With all choices, meals are paid at the crop.
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788 ; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking ; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
- Early Registration$20$200$0
- Pay at the Door$0$00$0
- First Time Guest Discount$10$100$0