June 5 & 6 Cropping Cafe
Time & Location
About The Event
CANCELED DUE TO COVID 19 - HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST CROP THAT WILL BE CANCELED!
SUMMER fun! SCRAPBOOKING fun! Sizzling Summer starts our 3 months of Summer Break but not from cropping just from our normal Get It Done drawings offered by our vendors - Summer Challenge plans are being made.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- Door Prize; Month 1 of Summer Challenge
- Vendors; Classes
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
- Friday dinner: TBD
- Saturday lunch: TBD
(Coffee and Dessert for all)
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa
- Stampin' Up! with Judy
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
- Pay in advance from this event
NEW-- from this Event you can "Get a Ticket" to reserve your space. You can choose to (1) Early Registration to reserve space and pay at the crop or (2) Pay at Door to reserve space and pay $20 in advance or (3) First Time Guest Discount for new to Cropping Cafe scrappers to reserve their spot and pay $10 in advance. With all choices, meals are paid at the crop.
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
- Early Registration$20$200$0
- Pay at the Door$0$00$0
- First Time Guest Discount$10$100$0