June 11 & 12 Monthly Crop
Time & Location
About The Event
June - let's start this beautiful sunny season with scrapbooking. Come join us in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere enjoying our favorite hobby!
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area (Cricut Expression and cartridges by request, BYOMat)
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (plus Creative Memories)
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Covid: 6' tables for distancing. Also, hand santizer provided throughout the room, masks are not required unless you would like. Also, implementing wiping down tools after use, pre-payments and using single-serve items when possible.
Location: Christian Community Center, 408 Gordy Road, Salisbury, MD.
Registering and Prepayment is required. Space is limited to 32.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com