Fri, Jul 14|
Christian Community Center
July 14th & 15th Crop
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
Jul 14, 4:00 PM – Jul 15, 7:00 PM
Christian Community Center, 408 Gordy Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
July 2023 Scrapbooking! Join us for preserving your memories with crafting, creating and scrapbooking along side fabulous ladies in a friendly atmosphere...
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area
- Door Prize and added fun on Saturday (with gift, make 'n take, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up! and Creative Memories
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
- Meals may be offered. Friday dinner or Saturday lunch for an additional fee. (PS I am still working on options.)
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Lisa
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
- Creative Memories with Paula
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Location: The Christian Community Center offers a roomy scrapbook space with separate entrance. Meal may be offered or food can be brought in. There are many restaurants close by and that offer delivery. I will send emails and post to my Facebook group two weeks before the event. You can register at anytime from my website. If you would like to spend Friday night in Salisbury - local rates flucuate with the season - the Microtel Inn & Swites by Wyndham on Merrit Mill Rd in Salisbury is reasonable and close by. Hampton Inn Salisbury on Naylor Mill Road is the closest hotel.
Registering is required. Space is limited to 36.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com
Pay at the Door (Not Free)
Your crop spot is reserved and your crop fee of $25 is required when you arrive. Fee and meals (if applicable) are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.
Your crop spot is reserved.