Fri, Jan 08|
Hampton Inn Salisbury
January 8 & 9 Monthly Crop
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
Jan 08, 2021, 4:00 PM – Jan 09, 2021, 7:00 PM
Hampton Inn Salisbury, 121 E Naylor Mill Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
2021 Finally! This year is bringing changes but I am grateful to be able to offer our hobby in a group setting. You are such a blessing ... I look forward to new adventures and meeting new scrapbooker's this year. Join us for scrapbooking with fabulous friends in a new location.
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area
- Cuttlebug die cutting tool area (Cricut Expression and cartridges by request, BYOMat)
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Creative Memories, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa **January's Featured Vendor**
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Covid: We will start the year observing changes due to covid - the most noticable change is the location and 6' distancing. Also, hand santizer provided throughout the room, mask to be worn when moving around the room and at vendor tables, masks are required throughout the hotel, mask are not required at your scrapping spot unless you would like, wiping down tools after use, pre-payments and using single-serve items when possible.
Location: The Hampton Inn offers a roomy scrapbook space with separate entrance. Food can be brought in. There are many restaurants close by and that offer delivery. If you would like to spend Friday night, I use the Hilton Rewards App to get the best pricing. I may be able to offer early and late access to the crop room for guests.
Registering and Prepayment is required. Space is limited to 32.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com
Your crop spot is reserved.