Thu, Jan 21|
Grand Hotel & Spa
January 21-24 2021 Ocean City Weekend
Treat Yo Self with Cropping Cafe
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2021, 3:00 PM – Jan 24, 2021, 3:00 PM
Grand Hotel & Spa, 2100 Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MD 21842, USA
About The Event
Treat Yo Self to a relaxing scrapbook getaway with Cropping Cafe. With Covid, I did not think this would be happening but I am trying something new! I have paired up with my wonderful vendoring friends and we are excited to offer this 2021 event.
With this change comes a few other changes. The first, that I am excited about - a different venue! The Grand Hotel offers a roomy venue for scrapbooking! We'll be hosting the same amount of scrappers with double the square footage in the Grand Ballroom! Secondly, we've added 4 days at one price - no additional for Early Bird or Staying Late.
Crop check in Thursday, January 21, 2020 at 3pm
Crop check out Sunday, January 24, 2020 at 3pm
- frills do not start until Friday -
- Full 6' table for each guest
- Access to electric at each table (please bring power strips and extension cords)
- On-site vendor: Cropping Cafe, Close To My Heart, Creative Memories and Stampin' Up!
- Private with round the clock access
- Gifts, games and interactive fun throughout the weekend.
- Make 'n Takes provided by each vendor.
- Back by popular demand - Secret Scrapper (details sent later)
- All hotel amenities. Rooms include microwave and mini refrigerator.
- Meals are on your own. On-site restaurant and coffee shop. Plus, many near-by options.
- Hospitality Suite provided. This is a community space just steps from the scrapbook space for easy access to coffee and water. No outside food is allowed in the Grand Ballroom. (You will be asked later to sign up for snack donation)
- Crop fee: $130 per person. Hotel stay is additional.
- CROP: $50 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space. Crop balance MUST BE PAID BY Thanksgiving (November 27th 2020). When proceeding with this Registration you will be paying $50 to reserve space, paying in full OR choosing to send the fee in a timely manner. For future payments use "PAYMENTS" button on Crop Events page or send check or see me at my Cropping Cafe monthly crops.
- ROOMS: Grand Hotel (21st St) is offering a special rate of $69 per night (plus 11% tax). You must mention Cropping Cafe for this rate and to be placed in our room block. Call 410-289-6191 or 1-800-447-6779 to make your reservations. Hotel commitments MUST BE MADE BY December 11, 2020. The hotel will charge first night stay with booking.
- Payments can be in person, mailed or paid on-line through this website.
Space is limited to 80. Last year's attendees will have first option and limited time frame to sign up. Open registration is available through OCTOBER 30, 2020 or until filled, whichever comes first. Deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations are only refunded (less deposit) if your space can be filled. We are not sure what Covid regulations will be in place at the time of our crop, yet we are planning with social distance, hand santizer, disinfecting measures and masks when moving. At this time the hotel is masks on in public spaces.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: email@example.com
DEPOSIT ONLY. YIPPEE! YOU HAVE DECIDE TO CROP WITH US! With this paid non-refundable deposit your space is reserved at my Scrapbooking Weekend in Ocean City. Please pay in full by Thanksgiving. THANK YOU!
Deposit and Paid in Full
DEPOSIT & PAID IN FULL. YIPPEE! YOU HAVE DECIDE TO CROP WITH US! Your space is reserved and paid in full for my Scrapbooking Weekend in Ocean City. Thank you, I will be in contact soon.
Mailing / In Person Deposit
MAIL / IN PERSON DEPOSIT. YIPPEE! YOU HAVE DECIDE TO CROP WITH US! Your spot is reserved BUT Not Paid - with this option, you are charged nothing during this transaction. You are making a commitment to mail a $50 non-refundable deposit or pay in person (or $130 to pay in full) in a timely manner, so that your space can be reserved. I will contact you with mailing address, if needed.