Thu, Jan 20|
Grand Hotel & Spa
January 20-23 2022 Ocean City Weekend
Time & Location
Jan 20, 1:00 PM – Jan 23, 3:00 PM
Grand Hotel & Spa, 2100 Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MD 21842, USA
About The Event
2022! Cropping Cafe welcomes you to a relaxing scrapbook getaway in Ocean City, Maryland. Again this year, I have paired up with my wonderful vendoring friends and we are excited to offer this event back at Grand Hotel.
If you came in 2021, you know how spacious the room is and if you attended 2020 at the other location, you will be impressed with double the square footage in the Grand Ballroom! We have kept the same great rates for 4 days of scrapbooking at one price - no additional for Early Bird or Staying Late.
Crop check in Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 1pm*
*please do not ask for earlier, if we can offer an earlier time we certainly will
Crop check out Sunday, January 24, 2022 at 3pm*
*flexible end time
- arriving Thursday? don't fret - frills do not start until Friday -
- Full 6' table for each guest
- Access to electric at each table (please bring power strip/extension cord to get to your personal space)
- On-site vendors: Cropping Cafe, Close To My Heart and Stampin' Up!
- Private event with round the clock access
- Gifts, games and interactive fun throughout the weekend
- 'Tool Bar' with punches, Big Shot, Cuttlebug and CM Patterns
- 'Cafe Create' featuring free creative project
- Back by popular demand - Secret Scrapper (details sent later) and Friday Theme Parade
- All hotel amenities. Rooms include microwave and mini refrigerator.
- Meals are on your own. On-site restaurant and coffee shop. Plus, many near-by options.
- Hospitality Suite provided. This is a community space just steps from the scrapbook space for easy access to coffee and water. No outside food is allowed in the Grand Ballroom. (You will be asked later to sign up for snack donation.)
- Full and Chair Massages available (add'l fee, sign up later)
- Crop fee: $130 per person. Hotel stay is additional.
- CROP: $50 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space. Crop balance MUST BE PAID BY Thanksgiving (November 25th 2021). When proceeding with this Registration you will be paying $50 to reserve space, paying in full OR choosing to send the fee in a timely manner. For future electronic payments use "PAYMENTS" button on Crop Events page or send check or see me at my Cropping Cafe monthly crops.
- ROOMS: Grand Hotel (21st St) is offering a special rate of $69 per night (plus 11% tax). You must mention Cropping Cafe for this rate and to be placed in our room block. Call 410-289-6191 or 1-800-447-6779 to make your reservations. Hotel commitments MUST BE MADE BY December 11, 2021. The hotel will charge first night stay with booking.
- Payments can be in person, mailed or paid on-line through this website.
Space is limited to 85. Regular monthly Cropping Cafe attendees, 2020 and 2021 attendees will have first option and limited time frame to sign up. Open registration is available through OCTOBER 31, 2021 or until filled, whichever comes first. Deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations are only refunded (less deposit) if your space can be filled. If you have to cancel last moment, we make no guarantee or claim that you will receive gifts and pizes missed. We are not sure what Covid regulations (if any) will be in place at the time of our crop.
FYI - Most information will be sent via email through my Wix site. I will also create a FaceBook Group just for attendees of this event to chat and share photos.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPOSIT ONLY. YIPPEE! YOU HAVE DECIDE TO CROP WITH US! With this planned deposit (paid or sending timely) your space is reserved at my Scrapbooking Weekend in Ocean City. Please pay in full by Thanksgiving. THANK YOU!
Deposit and Paid in Full
DEPOSIT & PAID IN FULL. YIPPEE! YOU HAVE DECIDE TO CROP WITH US! Your space is reserved and planned payment (paid or sending timely) in full for my Scrapbooking Weekend in Ocean City. Thank you, keep posted for more information.