February 26 & 27 Rescheduled Crop
Time & Location
About The Event
RESCHEDULED FEBRUARY CROP WITH SAME CHANGE IN LOCATION.
Due to icy conditions, the February crop has been moved to this date. Please RSVP again, if you can make it, and choose "Offline Payment". I will move the money. If you are not available for the new date, I will hold a credit for the paid amount.
Due to the renovations at the Hampton, I had to find a new location this month. Christian Community Center is located in a good central location, off Routh 13 North. The facility is spacious, so no problem social distancing!
Treat Yo Self to Scrapbooking in February! I am grateful to be able to offer our hobby in a group setting. You are such a blessing ... I look forward to new adventures and meeting new scrapbooker's this year. Join us for :
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with your own 6' table
- Electric access to each seat (bring a power strip)
- Punches tool area, Cuttlebug die cutting and Cricut Expression with cartridges (BYOMat)
- Added fun on Saturday (with gift, game or drawing)
- Vendors: Cropping Cafe, Creative Memories, Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $25 (for one or both days)
- Water and Coffee station
- Since this space is new to us, I suggest dressing in layers and bringing a light. Don't forget an extension cord/power strip if you have one.
These Scrapbook Vendors set up each month to show products, offer demos and promote specials.
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa
- Creative Memories with Cheryl (back in March, contact Cheryl to order)
- Close to My Heart with Sherri
- Stampin' Up! with Heather **February's Featured Vendor**
Classes: To be announced on Cropping Cafe Facebook Group
Covid: We will start the year observing changes due to covid - the most noticable change is the location and 6' distancing. Also, hand santizer provided throughout the room, mask to be worn when moving around the room and at vendor tables, masks are required throughout the facility, mask are not required at your scrapping spot unless you would like, wiping down tools after use, pre-payments and using single-serve items when possible.
Location: I am thankful to Buzz at the Christian Community Center for letting us transform this spacious building into a scrapbook haven. We will have plenty of space. Food can be brought in. There are many restaurants close by and that offer delivery. **RT 13 NORTH & GORDY RD has had road closure, this may still be going. If so, use Zion Road to Hudson or Beaglin Park Drive to Gordy.
Registering is required. Prepayment option. Space is limited.
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: firstname.lastname@example.org