Fri, Dec 02|
Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague-Waterf
December 2, 3 & 4 Chincoteague Weekend 2022
Enjoy this relaxing weekend of creating and cropping in the scenic setting of Chincoteague Island, VA
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 9:30 AM – Dec 05, 2022, 5:00 PM
Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague-Waterf, 4179 Main St, Chincoteague Island, VA 23336, USA
About The Event
*PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS DATE/EVENT UNLESS I HAVE SENT YOU A PRIVATE EMAIL* IF INTERESTED, MESSAGE ME FOR AVAILABILITY
This is one of my favorite retreat weekends - I love the planning, the guests, the hotel and it's topped off with Chincoteague's Old Fashion Christmas Parade marching along Main Street. This is a crop event of under 15 people - if you don't know anyone when you get there, you will know everyone when you leave :)
Crop check in Friday, December 2, 2022 at 9:30 am
Crop check out Sunday, December 5, 2022 at anytime (stayover option)
- Table space - the size varies but I am always mindful of what you need :) and what makes you happy
- Tool station with punches and Cuttlebug
- Small on-site Cropping Cafe store
- Private crop room with round the clock access
- Electrical power to each crop space (please bring extension cord)
- Coffee and tea beverage station, 24 hr in lobby
- All hotel amenities including Wi-Fi, fitness room and indoor pool
- Without trying to occupy much of your time - I just have to include a little fun each day!
- Friday: Welcome
- Saturday: Gift & Game
- Sunday: Gift Exchange - bring one wrapped item at a set value. Details determined closer to event.
Meals, not included:
- With the change of Covid, meals are not provided. However, I am open to Friday POTLUCK dinner and/or Meal Planning if anyone wants to join in.
- Dessert, snack or chip to share with the group for the weekend, optional.
- Hot breakfast options offered by the hotel.
- We typically like to have a group lunch on Saturday; Bill's the favorite.
- $100 per person for crop fee is due by October 31st, payable to Lisa Fritts
- PLUS 2 night hotel stay booked directly with Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague. **THIS PARADE WEEKEND AND IT'S BUSY AT THE HOTEL - DON'T WAIT TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS.
- Hotel is located at 4179 Main Street, phone 1-757-336-1616 - Your reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly. Please book your roon now. If calling, mention you are with the scrapbooking group in the meeting room.) Hotel check in is 3 pm and check out is 11 am.
- Payments can be in person, mailed or paid on-line through this website.
- Space is limited. No refunds unless space can be filled. Deposit (or $25) can be returned if cancellation is made before November 2, 2022. Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this ticket your space is reserved and paid in full. Please book your hotel room separately.$100.00