Fri, Nov 30|
Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague-Waterf
December 1 Chincoteague Weekend
Enjoy this relaxing weekend of creating and cropping with twelve others in the scenic setting of Chincoteague Island, VA
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2018, 1:00 PM – Dec 02, 2018, 5:00 PM
Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague-Waterf, 4179 Main St, Chincoteague Island, VA 23336, USA
About The Event
*PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS DATE/EVENT UNLESS I HAVE SENT YOU A PRIVATE EMAIL*
This is one of my favorite retreat weekends - I love the planning, the guests, the hotel and it's topped off with Chincoteague's Old Fashion Christmas Parade marching along Main Street. This is a crop event of under 15 people - if you don't know anyone when you get there, you will know everyone when you leave :)
Crop check in Friday, November 30, 2018 at 1pm
Crop check out Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 5 pm
- Table space - the size varies but I am always mindful of what you need :) and what makes you happy
- Tool station with punches and Cuttlebug (Cricut Expression & cartridges brought by request)
- Small on-site Cropping Cafe store
- Private crop room with round the clock access
- Electrical power to each crop space (please bring power strip and extension cord)
- Coffee and tea beverage station, 24 hr in lobby
- All hotel amenities including Wi-Fi, fitness room and indoor pool
- Without trying to occupy much of your time - I just have to include a little fun each day!
- Friday: Meet & Greet
- Saturday: Gift & Game
- Sunday: Ornament Exchange - bring one wrapped ornament. Handmade preferred or can be purchased ($5 or less)
- Friday dinner: I offer a simple dinner for all.
- Please bring one dessert, snack or chip to share with the group for the weekend.
- Saturday breakfast: Hot breakfast options offered by the hotel.
- Saturday lunch: On your own - I suggest we all go to Bill's.
- Saturday dinner: I offer a simple dinner dinner for all.
- Sunday breakfast: Hot breakfast options offered by the hotel.
- The rest of meals are on your own. I will let you know the menu I am planning in advance but remember I do not have a kitchen available so typically I make something yummy with a crock pot, griddle and/or microwave.
- $100 per person for crop fee is due by October 31st, payable to Lisa Fritts
- PLUS 2 night hotel stay booked directly with Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague.
- Hotel is located at 4179 Main Street, phone 1-757-336-1616 - Your reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly. Please have your room booked by October 31st or sooner. If calling, mention you are with the scrapbooking group in the meeting room.) Hotel check in is 3 pm and check out is 11 am.
- Payments can be in person, mailed or paid on-line through this website.
Space is limited.
No refunds unless space can be filled. Deposit can be returned if cancellation is made before October 15, 2018 .
Lisa Fritts, call/text 410 726 1788 ; FB Group: Cropping Cafe - A Latta Scrapbooking ; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this ticket your space is reserved and paid in full. Please book your hotel room separately.
With this ticket option, you are charged nothing during this transaction. You are making a commitment to mail (or see me in person) a check for $100 crop fee to: Lisa Fritts 27050 Crooked Oak Lane Hebron, MD 21830 in a timely manner, so that your space can be reserved. You will still need to reserve your room with Hampton Inn & Suites Chincoteague.