Fri, Apr 20|
Church of God of Prophecy
April 20 & 21 Cropping Cafe
Fri 4pm-Midnight; Sat 9am-7pm
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2018, 4:00 PM – Apr 21, 2018, 7:00 PM
Church of God of Prophecy, 208 Tilghman Rd, Salisbury, MD 21804, USA
About The Event
April showers bring SCRAPBOOKING hours! Join us for a weekend of cropping, fabulous friends and delicious food in a fun cozy atmosphere...
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- Door Prize; Get It Done! Drawings
- Free Make 'n Take
- Vendors; Classes
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
$5 Meals by Kurtis
- Friday dinner : Rotisserie Chicken and sides
- Saturday lunch : Tacos (mild) and fixins'
(Both served with tea and dessert)
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (M&T)
- Stampin' Up! with Judy (M&T)
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- To be announced
- Pay in advance from this Event site.
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
Your crop spot is reserved and paid. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.$20.00
Pay at the Door
Your crop spot is reserved and your crop fee of $20 ($10 for first time guest) is required when you arrive. Fee and meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.$0.00
First Time Guest Discount
Welcome to Cropping Cafe, glad you found us. Your crop spot is reserved and paid. This is a one time reduced fee for new guests to see what our scrapbooking group is all about. Meals are paid by cash or check at the event. See you at Cropping Cafe.$10.00