April 20 & 21 Cropping Cafe
Time & Location
About The Event
April showers bring SCRAPBOOKING hours! Join us for a weekend of cropping, fabulous friends and delicious food in a fun cozy atmosphere...
- 18 Hours of cropping over 2 days with 4' of table space
- Electric access to each seat (bring power strip, if available)
- Tool area with Cricut (BYOCartridges, BYOMat); Cuttlebug BYOFolders / Dies)
- Yard Sale Table
- Door Prize; Get It Done! Drawings
- Free Make 'n Take
- Vendors; Classes
- Friday dinner and Saturday lunch available for $5 each
- Friday 4pm to Midnight and Saturday 9am to 7pm
- Only $20 (for one or both days)
$5 Meals by Kurtis
- Friday dinner : Rotisserie Chicken and sides
- Saturday lunch : Tacos (mild) and fixins'
(Both served with tea and dessert)
- Cropping Cafe with Mae & Lisa (M&T)
- Stampin' Up! with Judy (M&T)
- Creative Memories with Cheryl
- To be announced
- Pay in advance from this Event site.
- Pay at the door with cash or check. Checks payable to: Lisa Fritts or Cropping Cafe
If you RSVP, we are expecting you.
Hosted by Cropping Cafe with a portion of profits going to the church.
- Early Registration$20$200$0
- Pay at the Door$0$00$0
- First Time Guest Discount$10$100$0